Friday, August 27, 2004

I'm an official blogger!

So I wanted to create my first actual blog today, and it took a text message and a phone call from an official blog administrator Jenn to help me figure it out. I'm not the only idiot though, Bill couldn't figure it out either. So anyways, this blogging better be all its cracked up to be. Not like I have anything better to do with my time, but still. I'm a pretty boring person, so this blog won't be exciting at all, but everyone should still read it damnit. I'm a junior at Northern Illinios University and I live in an apartment with 2 other girls. Its a pretty kickass apartment too, thank you very much. I'm a history major and will hopefully (cross your fingers) gratduate in 2006. After that the parents won't help me pay for anything, so I better graduate then. Right now I'm obsessed with the Olympics, especailly Michael Phelps. Hes younger than me (19) and that makes me feel really old. I want 8 Olympic medals too. Or just 1 would be ok. It's too bad that I'm the laziest person in the world. I really should start training soon. Theres 15 year olds with gold medals already. I figured that archery is probably the laziest sport, so I think I'm going to shoot for the gold in that. I'll probably get to the 2008 Olympics in China, win the gold, and then retire right afterwards. Not a bad idea huh? All i need is a bow and arrow and I'm set. Bring it on bitches.

No comments: