Saturday, June 16, 2007

Christ I'm Bored

Reasons I Am Jubilant:

1. My best friend Megan, who I haven't seen in a month is home for the weekend. Oh May-gan how I've missed you.

2. The new White Stripes cd comes out Tuesday. Icky Thump could possibly be the most awesome song in the entire world and if you haven't heard I don't even know what to tell you except you can't be a pimp and a prostitute too.

3. Keri's graduation party is today. Flippy cup what? Time to bring out the big guns again and embarass every person who challenges us. I'm queer.

4. I get to be at work instead of helping out for aforementioned party and not see my mom go batshit trying to get everything ready by 6:00. There is a god.

5. I'm going to Arizona with my family next Friday, for very decidedly non-jubilant reason. My grandma died. But she was old (87), had a good life and was in a lot of pain and is probably better off (does that sound terrible? I really hope not). So on the bright side, I get to see my mom's side of the family who I haven't seen in at least five years. And I get off work for 5 days. Always seeing the silver lining. RIP Grandma Kay.

6. The song 1234 by Feist. I dare you to listen to that song and NOT be jubilant. Or pee yourself a little. I do both.

Non-Jubilant Things:

1. My itchy, itchy sunburn I got Wednesday.

2. Pussying out and not breaking up with Will Thursday.

3. Being broke until Wednesday.

No comments: