Monday, September 13, 2004

Kerianne is my hero

Holy shit bitches, I have the best sister ever. Keri and I are obsessed with Rufus Wainwright, and he's coming to Chicago again (3rd time this year) October 13th. So I'm a broke motherfucker, and can't really afford to buy a ticket right now because I would much rather spend my money on cigarettes and beer. So I ask Keri to lend me the money, cause she was smart and saved her money for school over the summer, unlike me. At first she kinda whined about it, but then agreed, because she loves me. I have to pay her back of course, but now I get to see Rufio with her again and I'm so excited. I LOVE YOU SISTER. I had just written that Rufus concerts were one of my favorite things in the world, and then 2 days later, I see he's coming back. He must have read my blog or something. Rufus Wainwright, bitches.

2 comments:

Jenn Doll said...

Aww, your sister must be kickass! You're always saying how cool she is. As a matter of fact, I think I'd rather hang out with her than you. Yeah, that sounds like a great idea! Thank you. I LOVE YOU TOO KATIE'S SISTER! Hope you have fun at the concert! And make sure you don't get so drunk you don't remember, 'cause you need to tell us about it after. Oh and Katie's sister tax is 8.5125% (out here at least), and interest I think should be 45%. I think that's fair, since it is your sister.

Jenn Doll said...

Dyslexia got a hold of me there on the last comment. The tax rate is 5.8125%. And because I know you're gonna talk shit Katie, I think the interest should be 50% now!