Sunday, September 19, 2004

Lost and found

I was going to start out this post by complaining that I lost one of my favorite earrings last night. But right as I was about to start typing, I looked at the floor, for some reason, and looked right at my missing earring. Right there on the floor. Sweetass, I didn't lose it after all. That would have been the 2nd earring I lost this month, the first being when I was getting into Emily's car, smashed my head on the door and my earring came off, never to be found again. Not that you cared anyways, and thats enough about earrings.

I had a very fun, drunken time last night. But for some reason, I don't feel like blogging right now. I thought I was in the mood, but I'm not. I'll ramble about my night later.

1 comment:

Jenn Doll said...

DUDE! I feel your pain! I ALWAYS lose my earrings! Or just one, anyhow. But I've gotten much better at keeping them on. See, I HAVE to wear hoops. I have all kinds of different hoops. But I only lose the damn expensive ones. I can't wear the fake silver for more than 2 hours or my ears get infected. And the damn real ones are freakin' smaller and more expensive, crap. Anyhow, I'm glad you found your earring! The last one I lost was in that stupid fight! Dumb bitch! Not you, her.