I'm bored right now, and feel like blogging, but I can't think of anything interesting to write about. But I love making lists, and since I did one of things that make me happy, how about one of things that I hate and make me crabby? This should be fun!
2. Rod Stewart
3. Homework (How unique of me!)
4. Having to wake up early
5. John Mellencamp
6. Trying to sleep when it's hot as fuck in your room
7. Walking to class when its 10 degrees out
8. Journey, Forgeiner and Boston
11. 2% milk
12. I know I said this one the other day, but the words "rude" "jerk" and "assume"
13. Paige Davis on Trading Spaces
14. When someone interrupts me
15. When I'm reading outloud in class, and I mispronounce something. I feel like an ass
16. When I run out of money and can't afford cigarettes. Lordy do I get crabby
17. The tv show "One Bad Trip" on MTV
18. Not having a car at school. Even though I've only had my lisence since June, shut up.
19. Catching the last 10 seconds of your favorite song on the radio
20. The way Emily says "vehicle" instead of "car". Just kidding, I love you ho.
21. When I ask someone what time is it, and then they point to their watch. Goddamnit, I can't tell time on clocks with hands. Just TELL me what time it is, don't fucking POINT to your watch. Then I have to explain I can't tell time on those clocks and I look like a giant moron.
22. The Ben Harper song "Steal my Kisses". Holy fuck does that song blow.
23. Cookie Dough Ice Cream. I like cookie dough and ice cream, but seperately, please.
24. When I have nothing to blog about so I make a lame list.
Holy shit, that was harder than I thought it would be. I thought I'd be able to rattle off at least 350 things I hate, but theres just more evidence I can't perform under pressure. Oooo, that gave me another one. I hate the band Queen. I know as soon as I post this, 30 things I hate will come to mind. I'll probably edit this thing every 5 minutes. Oh, and Comcast. How could I forget that I hate Comcast. Feed the hate, bitches.