Wednesday, December 01, 2004

The Weather Outside is Frightful

...but the fire is so delightful. Since there's no place to go, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

I have a crush. On Brian Williams. He's the news anchor who is taking over for Tom Brokaw on NBC Nightly News. I see Brian all the time on shows like Conan, or Jay Leno, or like tonight, on The Daily Show, and I just absolutley love him. He's so funny, and you know he's smart, I mean christ, he gets Tom Brokaw's job. I think I want to marry someone like just like him. Or Brian himself, that would be even better.

Early blog tonight because I'm semi-tired and don't feel like sitting here trying to entertain myself until 3 am like normal. I would normally be sitting in the front room watching tv or something with Emily, but Carly is drunk right now and really annoying. The only time I can honestly say I hate her is when she's drunk. And I know, I know, EVERYONE gets annoying when they're drunk, including yours truly, but she's the worst. She doesn't just get drunk, she gets completely, can't stand up on her own, shitfaced. I love her any other time though, we get along really good. I just wish I never had to see her when she was drunk. I hate people who can't take care of themselves when they drink too much. If I feel sick, I go throw up, then come back, and everything is fine. I don't make a big drama out of it, and if I still feel sick, I go home. I don't need anyone to take care of me. If you can't take care of yourself when you drink, then you shouldn't be drinking at all, goddamnit. It's not other people's responsibilities to baby-sit you when all they want to do is have a good time themselves. And I'm done ranting.

Right now it's 10:41 pm. It has been hardcore snowing out since 2 pm. It makes it feel so much more Chrsitmas-y out. All day I've had the song "It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas" in my head. At first it wasn't sticking on the ground because it was wet, but now we have about three inches. Good thing I have gloves and a winter hat here at school. Oh wait, no I don't because I'm a dumbass. At least I have the Gay Pride because I'm really going to need it tomorrow. I'll scan a picture of it sometime this week or next. I made some copies of pictures from when I was a kid too that I want to scan. Sorry, no uni-brow picture though Bill. You're just going to have to stick with the mental image you have of it in your head. By the way, sorry I stopped talking to you and Jenn earlier. Emily came in my room and needed my help with something. When I came back you were both gone. Many apologies to you both.

Congratulations to Jenn's brother and his girlfriend on their new baby girl Britney! She has a full head of hair! I was bald until I was 2 years old, so lucky her. I want to see a picture soon lady.

I got back some test scores yesterday.
Art History - Didn't study at all. If I even go to class, I fall asleep. What did I get? 80%. I'm guessing there must have been gigantic curve, but still I'm amazed at myself. Now here's hoping I can pass the class with a 65%.
Politcal Science: Democracy in America - I love going to this class and have only missed it twice all semester. I studied for at least 3 hours for this test, and really wanted an A, because if you have an A average, you don't have to take the final. I get an 86% on the first test, 88% on the second and a goddamn 68% on this last one. I definitly have to take the final now.

What lesson did I learn from all this? I do better off when I don't study.

God am I boring tonight. Actaully, I'm going to go another post right after this because I want it to have it's own. It's nothing exciting. Go make a snowman, bitches.

1 comment:

Jenn Doll said...

I'm not annoying when I'm drunk. Least I've never been told so. And I feel you on the, 'if you can't take care of yourself, don't drink.' I've only done that twice. The first time was the actual first time I ever drank. Plus I got high. So I blacked the fuck out. The second time I was roofied, so that doesn't count. From what I know I'm just a hyper drunk. Like I'm not already hyper. ADHD and drinking = crazy Mexican! I'm not Mexican bitch! (No, I've never really been diagnosed with ADHD, but I think I should have.) I KNOW that it's liquid courage. I don't have to be told. Like um, I'll go in for the kiss. Maybe most of the time it's 'cause I'm falling over, but still. Haha. I don't always fall. Those were just some examples in my blog. The only time actually. I'm not a black out drunk either, so go me. That's Val. Man, she blacks out EVERY fuckin' time. I don't know why. "What happened last night?!" So even if it was fun, there's no remembering the fun. What the fucks the point in not remembering a good time? Katie, I always said that we'd be fun drunks together. So hurry up and turn 21 bitch.