What the hell Blogger? I've been trying to write a goddamn post for the past 30 minutes and you wouldn't let me. You know I don't have enough patience for this shit. I wish I was tired right now because I'm bored out of my mind, but I think maybe, just MAYBE the two glasses of Pepsi and cup of coffee I had a little bit earlier have something to do with this lack of tiredness. It's possible.
I didn't change out of my pajamas all day. That means I can definitly check today off as a success. I went to go get cigarettes earlier around 10:00 pm in my sweatpants and hoodie. Everyone else there was all dressed up going out for the night. I fit right in. I spent $12 at the gas station. $12? What's wrong with me? I go in for cigarettes, and I come out with 2 packs of P-Funks, a goddamn liter a' cola, some chips and two Charleston Chews (not both for me, mind you. One was for Emily's power studying). This money I got is going to be gone before I know. Which is great considering I owe Beebs $90 for our parents Christmas present, $40 to Kerianne for the Rufus ticket she so kindly bought for me and $60 to my mom for shoes I'm getting and other money I borrowed. I also need to buy Emily a 21st birthday present (ideas? anyone? please help a bitch out here. I'm desperate) and a small Christmas present for J.P and Keri even though we swore off presents to each other. Don't you wish I was your big sister?
One of my annoying habits as Emily's roommate is saying things that I know will either freak her out or piss her off. Like when she thought that a strand of thread on her floor was a bug. She made me "inspect" it, and realizing it's just thread, I scream "It's a spider!" (which she is deathly afraid of). She took off running when I said that. Or when she was avoiding this guy Don because she didn't want to use her her fake ID to buy him beer with her birthday so close. He has a habit of just stopping by sometimes and Emily was afraid he was going to do that. I'm outside on the balconey have a cigarette and I say "Oh shit, Miller's walking down the parking lot." I just love seeing the reaction of horror on her face for that split second before I start laughing and she knows I'm lying. This backfired one time when I saw the mouse for the first time and went hysterical. She said, "I thought you were kidding at first because you always fuck around like that, but then I could see the look of horror on your face. And you always put your hand over your mouth when you're scared and you were doing that, so I knew you weren't kidding." Ok, anyways, this is probably not funny to you, I'm sure it's one of those "you had to be theres", but I have a point. Today I did that to her, replying to her question of "My debit card will work, right? I never use it" saying "Probably not. You know how bad your credit is." I laughed at this (because I am very VERY lame and easily amused by myself) and turned around to go into my room, smashing into the wall, and breaking my foot on the goddamn wicker basket in our hallway that holds the People magazines. Good lord did it hurt. I think Emily laughed for a good 10 minutes, at least. I was in agony for those same 10 minutes. My toe still hurts. Lesson learned? Stop trying to be a smartass. You aren't funny and only amuse yourself. Then you smash into walls. Not fun at all kids, not fun at all.
What a pointless story, huh? I think I bored myself even typing all that out.
Some last comments:
- Hey Bill, thanks so much for that song! I fucking loved it and can't wait to tell all my closet friends about it! Just name the favor buddy, and you got it. I definitly owe you one.
- I found the song by myself, asshole. But really, thanks for following through on what you say you're going to do. Thanks a lot.
- Jenn I hope you got some much needed sleep. You were starting to scare me earlier. You made me feel really funny though because you were going bonkers at everything I said. And remember, my eyes and ears are here for you anytime lady.
- Good lord do I regret staying in tonight. I'm going out tomorrow, come hell or high water.
- I'm seeing Garden State with Emjo on Tuesday. It's at the Campus Cinema. Fuck yeah bitches.
- After Wednesday night, I will be home free of school for 6 weeks. But before I can start the celebration, I have 3 finals, one paper due and one project due that I haven't started yet. Anyone like to trade lives for a week? Anyone? It's for a new show called College Kid-Swap. You get to live in your own apartment with the fabulous Emjo, eat spaghettios 5 nights a week, take my finals for me, watch a lot of tv and just have tons and tons of college life fun! Ignore the small print.
- I hate Brooke Shields. With a bloody passion. I think she is ugly and cannot stand her eyebrows. However, she did manage to have one of the cutest baby girls ever (besides Brittney I mean). I really hope, for Rowan's sake, those eyebrows aren't inherited.
- One last thing to Bill: I bet I can pronouce those weird PA (pah) town names right. And I won't make you give me the $5 if you can tell me why it's the Windy City. Bring it on, bitch.
- Would someone like to teach me how you link something in your blog, but change the address into a word? Like if I wanted to show you the new coat I'm getting, I could link it with the word(s) "Sgt. Pepper"? You know what I'm saying? Then I could be all cool and tech-savvy. Or something.
- My new favorite word: vermillion. It means a reddish-orangeish hue, so I guess you could describe a sunset as vermillion. Now if that isn't a word that comes up in everyday conversation, I don't know what is. Download the song Vermillion by The Album Leaf. It's an instrumental and I feel like I should be on Ectsacy with a glow stick dancing to it (or maybe I don't know the rave world like I think I do), but goddamn is it catchy. I love it.
- I think I'm going to make up my own definition for vermillion since I can't use it that often. How about if vermillion means "the bees knees" or "the hippest thing around" or "motherfucking awesome"? Much better.
I'm outta heeeeeeeeeeeeere. Bitches.