Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Good News

1. I found my graduation dress at the VERY FIRST store I looked in.
2. The Sox are back on track after a semi-shitty start, winning 6 out of their last 7 games.
3. Bible Night was a success. Read about it here.
4. I have three boxes of Crispix.
5. New Gilmore Girls episode tomorrow. Hells yeah bitches.
6. Keri successfully snuck into the bar for her friend's birthday on Thursday.
7. I lost my purse that same night, but Keri is a miracle worker and got it back the next day. Nothing was taken out of it either. Jesus loves me, this I know.
8. I only have three weeks of classes left.
9. I'm going to Six Flags Great America next Friday.
10. I don't have work this weekend.
11. I'm getting an IPod for my birthday/graduation.
12. I went to all of my classes in one day for the first time in three weeks.
13. I have someone I can call about a job when I graduate.
14. Did I mention I got my dress in the first store? Goddamnit I'm awesome.

3 comments:

Kurt said...

wow. springtime in Chicago and all the birds are singing....yay!

HMT said...

bible night really wasn't about the bible - and that's what makes it funny.

so nice that it's gonna rain on my ass when I'm in Chi-town this weekend..

Rat In A Cage said...

I have a job you can call about too, but I heard it blows.

Good luck down the stretch!!!