I'm bored out of my mind and for the last hour I've entertained myself by leaving random comments on blogs. Mainly they consist of me saying "Amen sister" or "God loves you". Or "Stop being a bitch." Yes, I am easily amused. But what else am I supposed to do at 2:00 am? Leave random comments on blogs? I thought so.
Today has been the longest day in the history of the world. Maybe it's because all I've done is watch tv. I got up, showered, even put on fucking makeup and ate something, thinking I was getting ready for class. But what did I do instead? Laid back down when I was supposed to leave and slept for two more hours. I don't think I've ever gotten over the fact that I'm not actually required to go to class each day. It's not like high school or grammar school when I had to fake sick to get a day off. Not that I even did that that much. I don't need a note from Mom justifiying myself when I miss class. If I don't want to go I just don't go. How fucking awesome is that? I'm never going to graduate.
So Antonio called me today and I didn't answer the phone. Am I a wretched bitch? Yes, I am. He left a message asking if I want to do something this weekend, but I don't want to at all. I'm just not "feeling it" with him, for lack of words. I need to tell him that soon. I'm thinking about using the line "I just like you as a friend". Completely original, no? Keri agreed with me that I made up that line all on my own, so it must be true. I'm dreading him asking me if I'll go out with him on Valentine's Day. Of course I'm completely jumping to conclusions thinking he'll ask me that, but I like to freak out about stupid shit, so that's awesome. And now I'm sick of talking about him, so I'll move on.
Some random things:
- Only 90 days until my birthday. Has everyone started thinking about presents? I sure hope so.
- It's already Thursday. Time sure flies when you only go to 4 classes a week.
- Keri was going to come here this weekend, then she crapped out on me, and now she might come again. Cross your fingers that she decides not to be a pansy and comes here to visit me.
- I love lamp.
- I'm pretty much definitley going to Florida for Spring Break now. And I'm definitley missing the Southside Irish Parade. I told my friend tonight and she basically disowned me. We solved it by saying she would carry around a cardboard cut-out of me throughout the parade.
- I need to look for a job next week. I'm going to need some goddamn money if I'm going to Florida and Ireland this year.
- I was going to go to bed early tonight, and attempted earlier, but now it's 3:53 am. I hate myself.
My favorite song aka download this song right now - Morning Theft by Jeff Buckley. It's marvelous, bitches.