Thursday, September 15, 2005

Library Liason

Already today I have done my orientation for MY NEW JOB, finished a paper TWO DAYS BEFORE IT WAS DUE and LOST FIVE POUNDS. And it's only 2:19 pm. The day is still young so I'm thinking I might work on a cure for cancer. The skys the limit now, bitches.

So the going-to-all-my-classes-each-week business is over. It was great while it lasted, but I could only keep up that facade for so long. And three weeks, I found out, is my breaking point. This week I'm 5 for 9. If I was a baseball player this would be a great stat, so I'm just going to look at it that way.

So on orders from my sister, I have to tell you all about our wonderful weekend. We finished off another bottle of Captain and by the time it was done Saturday we were still looking for more to drink. We are troopers, motherfuckers. On Friday night we were to Chandler's who lives 10 feet away from cornfields. I always tell people I live in cornfields, but I don't think I had every been THAT close to them my entire time here. My friend Nick went into the cornfield and brought some ears back. All of the kernels ended up either down our shirt or in our drink. I've been finding random kernels all over the place still. Just last night I found one in my purse. God, do we know how to party or what. Saturday we just stayed at my place and some friends came over, one of whom was drunk and freaking me out, so I told him to go home. He doesn't go to school here and he was drunk beyond belief, but it didn't register in my head that he MIGHT have a hard time finding his way home. What is supposed to be a 10 minute walk turned into about an hour for him. I still don't care though. Don't get so drunk next time, dumbass.

Sorry, Keri I know I didn't do our weekend any justice, but it was a fucking good time. Just chill, she's with my bud. Oh Brother Bear. Sometimes I wonder about his homosexuality. Then last night he told me he went to a Girls Gone Wild party. I promptly told him, "I don't need to know THAT much about your social life at school." But inside I was so damn proud of him. Maybe there's still hope for him yet. But anyways, this is our last weekend together for ELEVEN weeks, so we gotta live it up bitch. I am going to miss you like a goddamn banshee. A GODDAMN BANSHEE. The tears are going to be flowing on Sunday. I don't even want to think about it yet.

So I am now a working woman. Making minimun wage and barely working 10 hours a week, but still. Just let me be excited. At least now I can afford more than one Guinness in Ireland. Hell, I might go crazy and bring enough money for THREE of them. Then I'd be living the high (and broke) life. It'll be well worth it though.

I might be going camping this Friday with Keri, 2 of my friends and 2 of her friends, and I am fuckass excited.We always get ideas to do shit like this, and it never happens, but this time it looks like it actually might. I just hope it doesn't rain on my goddamn parade.

It's taking me forever to write this because I keep watching the Sox game, so I'm outta here. Jenn, I'm not promising a drunk phone call, but I'll try. Don't forget to tell Damian I said happy birthday. Good lord, he's seven already. Growing up right before my very eyes. Have a wonderful weekend bitches.

3 comments:

gP said...

good write. it flows nicely.

-gp-
http://earth2050.blogspot.com

Bill B. said...

Sup you skinny beyotch!...I hope you enjoy your camping trip and your sendoff of sister! Stay strong and fight the resistance to cry and press yourself against the window as the plane takes off.

Bill B. said...

They are.......they always talk about doing it and one of them is always knocking the other one up. Incest is cool sometimes though, I'll agree on that one. I got a pretty nice second cousin I'm trying to nail.